2. Include your experience while volunteering a community activity or social activities.
3. Include the academic and non-academic achievements ever achieve. If you have a lot accomplishment, select the most appropriate to the areas of work which you are applying.
4. Include the training you will ever follow.
5. Describe the experience of your organization. Many employers were more impressed on the experience of one's organization than academic value.
6. Write down the skills, special talents you especially relating to vacancies available.
7. Mention your positive personality traits.
8. All that you write and put on your resume should be the fact that the truth. Slightest dishonesty will soon be known in series of recruitment processes, and it will destroy you
9. Keep your resume not more than one page. That is odd, and unwelcome by the employee selection officers when confronted with a long pages of resume of fresh graduate.